JLA/Avengers Trade Paperback Hero Initiative Variant Raffle For Book 1
USD $ 5.25
As many already know, comic legend George Pérez revealed in December that he had been diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer and is currently in hospice care.
To honor his work, The Hero Initiative has reprinted George Pérez's JLA/Avengers crossover, which was scheduled to release March 16, 2022. Limited to 7,000 copies, the 288-page full color, softbound volume features the original 2003 four-issue co-publishing venture between DC and Marvel, written by Kurt Busiek with art by George Pérez, 64 pages of companion content, introductions by original Avengers writer/editor Stan Lee and Justice League of America editor Julius Schwartz, and includes a new, bonus afterword by Kurt Busiek.
Allocations on the reprint were so limited that first and secondary market prices have already exploded, despite the product not having yet been released.
To allow all customers who would like the opportunity to own this limited reprint the chance to do so, we have decided to raffle off two (2) copies that were allocated to us.
In honor of George Pérez, we will be donating 100% of all raffle ticket sales to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (PANCAN).
Terms & Conditions
1. There are two separate raffles; one for each book. Entrants will be required to identify which raffle the ticket is for.
2. Ticket cost is $5 per entry. Entrants may purchase more than one entry and enter one or both raffles.
3. Last date to purchase raffle tickets will be Tuesday, April 12, 2022, at 11:59 PM EST.
4. Winners will be selected randomly on or before May 1, 2022, and announced on Wonderland Comics' social media accounts. Winners will be contacted by the contact method provided.
5. If we are unable to contact a winner within thirty (30) days, Wonderland Comics reserves the right to redraw a new winner.
6. In-store and online card payments will be subject to a twenty-five (25) cent fee to cover transaction costs associated with card processing.
7. Entrants purchasing tickets through Wonderland Comics' website must use local pick-up for shipping, even if they are not local.
8. Shipping to winners not located in the local area (25 mi) is included free of charge.
9. Raffle tickets are not tax deductible, and Wonderland Comics will not provide any tax exemption forms associated with their purchase.
10. Entry is open to all residents of the United States of America only.
By purchasing this item, customers understands that they are ONLY buying an entry to this raffle, and nothing else. No product or service is guaranteed with this purchase, and all sales are final.